Banana spinach and banana carrot turmeric smoothies plus a big salad with lots of lettuce, asparagus, avocado, red onion, cucumber, turmeric hummus and smoked paprika
These are some of the beauty/ skincare products that I use. They are all Vegan, cruelty free and organic
- Sukin Shampoo and Conditioner
- Sukin Facial Cleanser
- Aesop soap
- Organic Coconut Oil- (This stuff if magic)
- Coconut body scrub (one of my best purchases)
- Japanese Cherry blossom hand and body creams
- Organic Hemp Seed hand cream- I highly recommend this, my hands have been so smooth ever since I started using it.
- Dry Body Brush
Dry body brushing has many benefits, including:
- Removing dead layers of skin and other outer impurities.
- Stimulating and increases blood circulation.
- Helps release fatty deposits under your skin’s surface.
- Assists the eliminative capacity of your body’s organs.
- Rejuvenating your cells.
- Strengthening your immune system.
- Increases muscle tone.
- Improves skin texture.
- Helps prevent premature aging.
fresh strawberries 👌 // took this photo last summer in DC. city farmer’s markets are one of my favorite things, no better way to spend a Saturday or Sunday morning
lately, I can’t get enough of beet and banana smoothies. the combo is insanely good // beet and banana filled mason jar and bowl (topped with banana, cacao, hemp seeds) along with a green juice (celery, wheatgrass, spinach, kale, cucumber, parsley)
Raw-vegan falafel ball rainbow salad bowl w/ lemon-tahini dressing tonight! The falafels are carrot & sunflower seed based, & you can find the recipe on the YouTube channel “EasyToBeRaw”.
Sick again :(